Top of Form
An exclusive healthcare client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join their team for a 6 month contract opportunity based out of Pittsburgh, PA with remote flexibility for east coast candidates.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Salesforce Lightning development experience, having supported a number of Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning projects. Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred. Requirements:
- 5+ years Salesforce hands-on development experience
- 1+ year experience working with Salesforce Lightning components
- Extensive Salesforce integration experience
- Expert with Salesforce administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills - able to relay technical information to functional users
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred
Interviews will be taking place this week. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Megan Quirk at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.Bottom of Form