Opportunity to work on continuously exciting, interesting, and challenging projects while getting to work hands-on with some of the newest SFDC & Software technology on the market before anybody else!
This is a long term project in Los Angeles and is open to further extension beyond the initial 12 month engagement!
The Salesforce Technical Lead must have extensive hands on experience in custom, from scratch Salesforce development and be able to work in a highly technical, yet highly collaborative environment. In this role you will also act as a team lead and must be strong communicator and excited by the opportunity to lead some of the areas greates Salesforce minds.
A positive attitude and love for Salesforce absolutely required!
Duties and Requirements:
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and techincal/functional capabilities
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce hands on Development experience
- Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
- Strong experience with custom Applications
- Strong experience with AppExchange
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and Migration Tools - Heroku experience preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Qualifications:****Salesforce Advanced Developer/Platform Developer II Certification VERY HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Dev 401
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II/Advanced Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred, not required
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply ASAP as interviews are ongoing - send applications to email@example.com to apply.