- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Leading a team in order to develop the user experience of the platform.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of Salesforce Development.
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects.
- Be able to demonstrate experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder, and Visual Workflow.
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced client and in return will offer a perm position and promising career growth. Salary range is between $140k to $165k + 20% Bonus, based on experience.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com