Salesforce AdministratorSalesforce Administrator - Salesforce - $130,000 - Bonus
Are you an experienced Salesforce Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career? Well look no further. In this position, you will be establishing connections working alongside numerous members of various organizations throughout the industry. In doing this, you will formulate requirements that these members are looking for out of a system and work with a team of developers to turn these requirements into a functioning system. Additionally, you will be required to keep current with new technologies and decide which applications should be utilized in existing systems.Responsibilities:
- Interact with organization members to get a clear understanding of business requirements and translate them into viable solutions.
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with the users and technical team to resolve in a timely manner.
- Preform data cleanup to maintain data quality in SFDC via constant analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Daily administration and maintenance of SFDC including managing multiple user management setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations.
- Understand relational databases and data integration tools
- Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain both internal and external working relationships
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential to earn bonus'
- Opportunity to work in a growing industry
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3154 or email@example.com.