Senior Salesforce Developer- Austin, TX - $150K
If you are an experienced Salesforce Developer who has always wanted to lead their own team through a Salesforce Implementation then you should check this out. A client of mine is looking to start a new Salesforce instance with their Information Services department and are looking for you to lead it! They are looking for candidates who are passionate about solving problems in a fast-paced environment and who are highly experienced in developing and implementing Salesforce solutions. You will be given a great starting salary, a fantastic yearly bonus and plenty of other great benefits.Responsibilities
- Designing and Coding in the Apex and Visualforce, configure and test solutions
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems and recommend best practices
- Go through the software development lifecycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Work with other developers to design integrations between different systems throughout the organization
- Support application testing and deployment as part of the full release lifecycle
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- Work with clients to maintain up to date knowledge of Salesforce products and implement them to improve business processes
- Administer Salesforce applications and environments
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer required
- Experience in creating pages on Visualforce
- Experience writing Apex code for SFDC
- Experience with Salesforce configurations and administration
- Apex Data Loader experience preferred
- SOQL or Force.com knowledge highly recommended
- Salesforce Developer (401) Certification required
Aside from a great starting salary and the ability to build out your own team this client is also offering promotional opportunities through career growth paths that will allow you to develop and evolve by gaining experience, expertise and technical skills. They are also offering fantastic full benefits and a guaranteed bonus of at least 15% yearly. When it comes to benefits you will be hard pressed to find a company with more inclusive benefits!
This client is looking to get going on their new Salesforce instance ASAP and has already begun interviewing candidates. To be considered for the opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com or call (267)-233-6490
All qualified and experienced Salesforce Developers should reach out immediately to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org to have their resumes considered.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.