Salesforce Junior Developer - Kansas City - $35-$50 Per Hour - 3 Month Contract
This enterprise level financial firm is in the development phase. They are in the process of switching from their legacy platform to Salesforce. You will be working with a team to effectively execute this process. A long-term extension may be available in an junior developer role.Role & Responsibility:
- Work with a team to customize a Salesforce platform that caters to the company's vision
- Help develop Apex and lightning utilizing declarative development and create technical specs
- Support in the transfer of data from the legacy platform to Salesforce
- Local to the Kansas City area or willing to relocate
- Some development experience and admin knowledge
- Apex and custom code writing experience
- Works well in a team environment
- Has strong communication skills
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at 646-576-7670 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).