This enterprise client has a huge Salesforce org built on Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud however exist 'out of the box' so there is a huge pipeline of projects that are required to enhance the system and utilise the CRM to its full potential. This Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for the technical and functional design discussions with the business and technology stakeholders and will review the design and code of the Salesforce project team.Key requirements:
- Salesforce implementation experience
- End to end experience including development across the full lifecycle
- Strong programming experience on Apex and Visualforce. Any additional OO languages such as Java are advantageous
- Commercial experience with Salesforce Architecture
- Experience with integrations and SOAP APIs
- Extensive experience with designing solutions built on Force.com platform
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Confident in liaising with senior stakeholders
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.