My client is looking for a determined Salesforce professional who has a background in nonprofit or higher education industries. Primarily they are looking for someone who has extensive technical skills on the Salesforce platform as well the ability to apply a functional aspect to the business side of day-day operations.Qualifications:
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Proven success with Non Profit Success Pack
- Salesforce consulting experience
- Technical skills on Salesforce platform - data migration, dashboard configurations, integrations, and implementation. Apex, Visualforce, or Lightning is a plus
- Experience with either Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Non Profit Success Pack, or HEDA is required
- Background in higher education or working with nonprofit organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
They are actively interviewing so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV to email@example.com
or call 415-967-7641 for more details!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!