Salesforce Functional Consultant - London - Up to £60,000
My client is looking for a Functional Consultant to join their team based in London. You will lead business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will be responsible for providing the company with analytical solutions based on stakeholder needs, and to define best practices.
This role is ideal for someone who is seeking an opportunity in Consultantcy, and is confident client facing and working with senior stakeholders. You must have excellent communication skills to succeed in this position.
- Salesforce Administration and Business Analysis experience
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Strong ability to communicate through all levels of the project line
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Identify system and process optimisation
- Work closely with stakeholders and clients
- Define business requirements
- Salesforce ADM201 certified
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy