Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator - up to £43,000 + HUGE benefits + 1 day remote working/flexi-hours - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of my financial services clients who are looking for a Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator to join their exciting Salesforce team due to their successful growth. They are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who has proven Service Cloud experience within the Salesforce platform which includes managing the Service Cloud platform, implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud and training all Salesforce users at all levels.
- At least 1.5 years hands on Salesforce administration experience (Service Cloud).
- Salesforce Service Cloud implementation experience.
- Completing administration requests/configuration - workflows, assignment rules, objects, page layouts and reports.
- Gathering business requirements
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and changes
- Training all Salesforce users
A plus to have:
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification
- Experience with 3rd party applications
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Great communication skills
- A team player
- Stakeholder management
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working
- Discount on flights
- Discount on Spa resorts
- 50% of gym discount
- Cycle to work scheme and many more!
Send your CV to Ferhat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy