Salesforce CRM Administrator - London - Up to £45,000
I'm currently looking for an experienced Salesforce CRM Administrator, with strong hands on configuration experience, knowledge of 3rd party intergration, ability to read or understand Apex and Visualforce pages, and class & trigger creation a bonus.
Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important in this end user role, and you will be leading the configuration of any system changes.
This role offers a relaxed work environment, with annual pay reviews and company perks.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Adminsitration
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Understand Apex and Visualforce pages
- 3rd party implementation
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- ADM201 certified
- Class & Trigger creation is a bonus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy