Salesforce Administrator / London - £45K
I am searching for a salesforce specialist to deliver incremental improvements to salesforce.com and provide first-line support for Salesforce users. You responsibilities will include analysing the system and improvement suggestions from the business, identifying enhancements, refining requirements and implementing change.
As the companies Salesforce administrator, you would report directly to the Head of Operations and work closely with internal departments such as IT, International, Legal and finance.
This opportunity offers all the perks of a leading global company, with a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work in an exciting London location.Essential Behaviours and Knowledge:
If You would like the opportunity to join an exciting global company with genuine career opportunities please get in touch to avoid missing out.
- Education & Qualifications
- Degree or relevant work experience
- Salesforce ADM201, DEV401 or Platform Builder certification
- Salesforce administration experience with Service Cloud.
- Knowledge of the AppExchange and utilising applications to extend Salesforce functionality.
- Experience of working on/managing projects.
- Experience of requirement gathering and refinement.
- High Microsoft office application competency
- Able to create Salesforce workflow rules, page layouts, validation rules, formula fields and approval process
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Neil Cushley at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 826 6682
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy