Salesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA
My client is a leader in their industry located in Philadelphia, PA. They have recently implemented Salesforce CRM amongst multiple other digital products , so are in need of a Developer who is proficient throughout the project life cycle and is able to maintain. They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally.
- 3-5 Years of Salesforce project delivery Experience
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce Pages Design, Triggers
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in Sales ,Service , Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of configuration options
- Experience in training users
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply** Salesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA
email@example.comSalesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron Classen on 267-233-6471 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy