Salesforce Developer (Mid/Senior Level), Raleigh, NC, $60 p/h
Mason Frank is seeking a highly motivated mid to senior level Salesforce developer to work with a large Salesforce end user. The objective of the Salesforce project is a full customization of the Salesforce platform from start to finish. Lightening experience is crucial. Full time position (40 hours per week). This position is located in the Raleigh-Durham area. Role and Responsibility
Requirements and Skills
- Full customization from a Salesforce classic to Lightning framework
- Salesforce developing, maintaining, and supporting solutions that improve the company's Salesforce platform
- Build Salesforce applications on Force.com platform
- Ensuring no defects using integration tests and writing test codes
- Collaboration with the business side to resolve issues and decide upon the key processes of the Salesforce project.
- Reporting directly to the VP on a weekly basic
All applicants encouraged to apply now!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Certified DEV
- Salesforce ADM 201 certified
- 2+ years of Lightning experience
- Must be able to code in APEX language and create Visualforce pages
- Must have REST and SOAP API experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team collaboration skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at email@example.com or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Salesforce Developer (Mid/Senior Level), Raleigh, NC, $60 p/h