Salesforce Certified Administrator- San Antonio,Tx- 75-85k
My client is looking for a Salesforce Certified Administrator/Business Analyst that can take ownership of Salesforce instances, ensuring its success and maintenance. This position works directly with the executive-level team. In addition, this position organizes the Salesforce system and ensures best practices, generate reports and present analytical data.Salesforce Certified Administrator- San Antonio,Tx-75-85k
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Administer the full Salesforce platform and all integrations, including, but not limited to: CPQ, Intacct, Xactly, Apex, FormStack and Lightening
- Collaborate with Platform Owners and business stakeholders, across all departments, to interpret business and user needs to develop customized improvements and automation possibilities.
- Assist a team of admins to define technical configuration changes and translate business criteria into the best possible user experience design.
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work with a small team
- Excellent communications both written and verbal; speak and write clearly utilizing proper English grammar, effectively communicates with all levels of employees and management.
- Eagerness to wear several hats and undertake tasks with a positive attitude
- Salesforce certified ADM 201; additional Salesforce certifications (particularly pertaining to Sales or Marketing) a plus.
- 2+ years strong administration and business analyst experience within the Salesforce platform
- 4+ years of business analytics, desired
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate response! email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-233-6490.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.