Salesforce/Mulesoft Developer, Philadelphia, PA
Happy Friday! My client is a leader in their industry located in the heart of Center City, Philadelphia, PA. They have recently implemented Salesforce CRM amongst multiple other digital products. They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally and be able to tweak it to satisfy their needs concentrating on a ton integration.
- 3-5 Years of Salesforce Experience
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce Pages Design, Triggers , Mulesoft and have used Mule ESB on multiple projects
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sales , Service and Marketing Cloud
- Lightning Component Integration
- Understanding of Configuration Options
- Experience in Training Users
- Salesforce Certified Developer
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users. Salesforce/Mulesoft Developer, Philadelphia, PA
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**
firstname.lastname@example.orgSalesforce/Mulesoft Developer, Philadelphia, PA
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Aaron Classen on 267-233-6471 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Salesforce/Mulesoft Developer, Philadelphia, PA