Administrator -Salesforce- Phoenix, AZ - $90k
Administrator -Salesforce-Phoenix, AZ - $90k
Be the next member of a lively, refreshing company. This company is located in bright sunny Phoenix, Arizona and is in a prime location for restaurants and public transportation.
I am looking for an experienced admin. In this roll you will be collaborating with a team who truly values your input and skills. Look forward to coming to work each day and leave wanting more.
To succeed in this position the perfect candidate has to have a strong work ethic, ability to work in a team, a creative mind and fresh ideas. Along with having strong Salesforce knowledge and communications skills.
- Bachelor degree in related field desired
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Assist a team of admins to define technical configuration changes and translate business criteria into the best possible user experience design.
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Administer the full Salesforce platform and all integrations, including, but not limited to: CPQ, Intacct, Xactly, Apex, FormStack and Lightening
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Julia Veronesi for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.