Salesforce Developer -- Salesforce - Seattle,WA -- $85/Hour
Actively looking to onboard an experienced Developer for a client in Seattle. This is a formidable chance to work on an exciting project for one of our top clients. Small, team oriented environment - chemistry is vital to success! Key Responsibilities:
- Creation of custom APEX triggers
- Implement new lightning system, migrating from classic
- Sales and Marketing cloud development and implementation
- Efficient code writing and ability to make "on the fly" decisions
- Skilled in Apex/Visualforce
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of FLC project implementation experience
- Firm understanding of component integration with lightning
- Development certifications will bolster candidacy
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, so if you are interested please contact me at 646-415-8776, and email me an updated resume at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce/ Salesforce Development / Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Developer/ Apex/ Service Cloud/ Sales Cloud