I am working with a client who is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team in a full time position. In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications, managing projects throughout the entire development life cycle, developing code, and conducting tests. This position is for someone who is seeking a new opportunity to use their development skills in an extremely technical role.
- Manage projects throughout the entire development life cycle (including coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Communicate with project managers to best understand the needs for the system
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Experience developing applications using Java, C#, or C++
- Strong understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON)
- Experience with Lightning development
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (required)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (preferred)
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.