Salesforce Platform Lead
Salary: £75,000 (DOE) + bonus, car allowance and flexi package
A very exciting, high profile Salesforce role based in Glasgow has arisen. You will be joining a truly global end user of Salesforce with a presences in all 7 continents. This is the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to what Salesforce can offer a company, to work with large user bases and to manage and lead multiple projects and roll outs.
- Manage the direction of the Salesforce platform
- Get hands on when need be - Salesforce administration and configuration
- Work alongside the implementation partner to deliver projects on time and in budget
- Constantly work with the business, gathering requirements and advising on best Salesforce practise
- Train in house resources on how to support the end users of the platform
- Manage aspects of Salesforce recruitment
- Experience delivering Salesforce projects in an Agile environment
- Confident with Salesforce administration and configuration
- Must be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders, gathering requirements and pushing back on requirements
- Able to work with development/technical teams and be able to relay requirements clearly and accurately.
- A familiarity with Salesforce CPQ and Field Service Lightning is advantageous
- Salesforce certifications are advantageous
This is a great opportunity to be an influential part on a global Salesforce project, work with the best modules that Salesforce have to offer and the chance to progress and grow within an international organisation.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Elias Ptohides at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 869 0880
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.