Mason Frank has partnered with a global automotive company in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role would be pivotal in ensuring the company's Salesforce platform delivers outstanding user experience while establishing processes that will allow for great interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
This a full-time hire based in New Jersey with no travel and remote flexibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support applications using Service & Sales Clouds, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Consistently deliver Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Train and develop IT department and Salesmen on best Salesforce practices
- Serve as the Salesforce subject matter expert for the entire organization
- Meet with business users and effectively translate their requirements to scalable solutions
- APEX and VisualForce page development experience
- Several years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Strong proficiency with technical and functional Salesforce tasks
- Salesforce Admin & Developer Certifications preferred
- Great understanding of CRM strategy and systems
- Great work/life balance. No travel and remote flexibility. Great and dynamic culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K