My client is looking for a Salesforce.com Business Analyst for an upcoming project they are eager to start in the Lowell area. The project heavily focuses on the Salesforce.com and CPQ and will effect a significant end-user population. This is a great consulting experience for a candidate looking to work on a large scale project.
As the Business Analyst for the project, the candidate would be responsible for assisting Salesforce.com Service Cloud as it expands its functionality. Work with key business stakeholders to gather requirements and make recommendations based on an understanding of Salesforce.com limitations. Act as the main point of contact with Saleforce.com for major business units by staying current on SFDC updates.
This role will require 5 days a week on-site availability.
- At least 4 years of Salesforce.com experience or 2 years of Salesforce experience in a consulting role.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with end-users and stake holder to gather requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Work with a project team of Developers and Administrators
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Experience working/manager vendors and vendor relation
- Excellent communication and time management experience
- SFDC Admin 201 or Admin 301 Certification desired, but not required
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to apply. The company is eager to higher quickly and start its relationship with Salesforce.com!
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Amy at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.