A very close client of ours is currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to begin the project immediately. You will serve as the lead developer for the client as they finish their current project. Your main responsibilities will include managing the development team to ensure that all task are completed in a timely manner. You will work coherently with the client throughout the duration of the project.
Role and Responsibility:
* Must be able to begin immediately
* Must be able to develop APEX triggers from scratch
* Must be able to code using APEX, Visualforce and Lightning
* Must be able to work in a team and manage a team of developers
* Must have 3+ years of salesforce experience
* Must have supported salesforce internally for an end user with at least 500 users.
* Prior consulting experience preferred
* Must be able to work onsite
* Must be able to work 40 hours a week
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-576-7670, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)