I am working with a client in the healthcare industry who is looking for a Functional Consultant/Solutions Architect
to join their team. The requirements for this role will include delivering systems as well as enhancements that are developed from the established requirement. Most appealing about this role is that it is 100% REMOTE. Communicating with stakeholders, the team of business analysts and developers, as well as C-level executives is paramount to success in this position. This role is perfect of an experienced consultant or architect who is seeking to advance their career in a challenging and exciting new role. Responsibilities:
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Implementation, Managed Services, and Optimization of solutions
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications
- Act as a liaison between clients on an ongoing basis while identifying opportunities for further growth
- 4+ years Salesforce experience and within consulting environment
- Admin 201 Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task
Exciting opportunity to work with a wonderful organization from the comfort of your home!
If you know anyone that fits the mold for this description, share this information with them.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.