Salesforce Jr. Developer- Mckinney, TX- $75K+
My client is seeking a talented, bright, and energetic Salesforce Developer to join the team in their McKinney office. This position will be primarily focused on helping their clients solve challenges via expertly designed Salesforce solutions that leverage both out-of-the-box functionality, including workflows and configuration, as well as custom-developed solutions. The ideal candidate should be able to understand the business requirements quickly and advise clients on the appropriate Salesforce feature set.Salesforce Jr. Developer- Mckinney, Tx- $75k+Responsibilities and Requirements:
Job Type: On site, full-time position
- Design and implement a comprehensive system that optimizes business procedures and data
- Manage incoming issues lists including bugs and minor programming changes
- Prepare project requirements, design specifications, documentation, and test plans
- Improve existing processes by working with key figures to detect and define resolutions
- Document the software development and implementation process
- Must be an US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce certification is strongly preferred
- Web development experience is a plus
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate response!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-233-6490.