About The Client:
My client is an industry leading forward thinking organisation. They pride themselves on their great reputation in the market and excellent service. With an excellent company culture and good career progression opportunities there is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join this team.
About The Role:
Initial 6 month contract
with the possibility of permananent or extension
. Based in the Sydney office, you'll be responsible for delivering high quality professional services to end users of their Salesforce CRM system. Day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Configuring the platform including creating Custom Objects, workflow, fields and validation rules etc
- User Set up and reporting
- documentation, and presentations
- Training current users best practice of functionality
- Level 1 Support of Salesforce tickets To Be Considered:
- Salesforce certified Administrator
- 2 Years Salesoforce Administration experience
- Strong systems application skills
- Excellent communication skills - Both verbal & written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Great presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading business moving in all the right directions! Don't let this opportunity pass and apply NOW!
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9088 3717
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.