A fortune 500 company that I work closely with in Dallas, Texas is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their expanding team. They have recently implemented Salesforce CRM alongside a number of other digital products. They are seeking Developers who are experienced in overseeing entire project life cycles and have the ability to maintain it once it has launched. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language.
- Work on the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- Review code.
- 3+ years of Salesforce project experience.
- Technical development experience with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Triggers.
- Worked on implementations with lightning components.
- Several FLC implementations throughout career.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of configuration options.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, (Force.com Developer certification preferred).
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and end users in the industry.
Contact me directly for more information regarding this role at 415-967-7641 ext:4052 or by email at email@example.com
. Hope to hear from you soon!