Senior Salesforce DeveloperSenior Salesforce Developer - San Francisco - $170,000 - Bonus
Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer who is looking for a hot new opportunity in the Bay Area? If so, then look no further. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom systems that support particular business requirements on the Salesforce platform. In doing this, you will be collaborating with various departments of the organization in order to ensure the Salesforce environment supports all organizational needs. Send in your resume today to partner with an organization where you can utilize and further develop your capabilities while maximizing your earning potential.Responsibilities
- Utilize Apex and Visualforce to formulate and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Integrate solutions into existing systems and ensure smooth operation
- Facilitate projects through the entirety of the development phase (including but not limited to coding, testing, deployment and support)
- Remain in frequent communication with various members of the organization in order to ensure system functionality
- Strong comprehension and experience with Apex, Visualforce and SQL
- Familiarity with Lightning development
- Advanced written and communication skills
- Capable of working through time constraints
- Being comfortable taking initiative
- SFDC developer certification preferred
- Competitive base compensation
- Potential for advancement
- Opportunity to earn bonus
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3154 or email@example.com.