I am working with a client seeking a skilled Salesforce consultant to join this rapidly growing Salesforce team with experience as an administrator. This role will require you to be able to apply both a technical and functional skill set. You will be responsible for administrator duties as well as a business analyst by overseeing projects and day-day operations.Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of Salesforce NPSP
- Non-profit experience
- Possess both technical and functional skills
- Experience with product design, implementation, SDLC, and integration
- Strong communication skills
- Producing and designing system integrations
- Overseeing the custom development of technical projects
- NPSP projects
- Managing multiple different projects and overseeing day-day operations
- Willing to travel (Approximately 20%)
If interested please reach out to John Kane at email@example.com
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!