Nationally recognized entertainment company is seeking a contract Salesforce Technical Lead/Project Manager for a company wide Salesforce integration and implementation project - this is 12 month contract with the possibility of extension. The Salesforce Tech Lead/Project Manager must have experience in development, must be able to code for SFDC.
A deep understanding of Salesforce technical processes is required as you will act as the liaison between technical and functional teams and must be able to communicate technical processes to all colleagues including stakeholders, other project managers, and team leads.
Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification is HIGHLY preferred, but not required - equivalent experience necessary.
- Minimum 5+ years Salesforce experience - sr developer, tech lead, TA
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Salesforce Technical Project Manager
- Minimum 4 years experience as Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Minimum of 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum of 3 Third Party Integrations with Sales or Service Cloud
- Certified Project Management Professional
- 3 yrs as Salesforce Technical Lead
- 3 yrs Project Mapping
- 3 yrs Business Analysis, requirement gathering, solutions
- Experience with contracts/legal services & salesforce
- Exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume ASAP as processes are ongoing.