Salesforce CPQ Consultant Location:
£55,000 + bonus and packageTechnology:
A very exciting Salesforce CPQ opportunity has come about in the centre of London. You will be joining a new Salesforce consultancy founded by some of the most experienced Salesforce professionals in the UK. They offer a very clear progression path, funding for Salesforce Certifications and the opportunity to work with a Certified Technical Architect.Key responsibilities:
- Be a lead on CPQ implementations
- Engage with stakeholders and gather requirements
- Administrate and configure the platform
- Work with technical teams to translate requirements into end product
- Advise on best practice during implementations and support
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ (either Steelbrick or Apttus)
- Confident managing stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Strong administration and configuration skills
- Salesforce Certified is highly desirable
- Consultancy experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to grow with a company, learn from some of the best talent in the ecosystem and progress your career.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Elias Ptohides at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 869 0880
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.