Salesforce Data Architect, 3 Months, £600 - £700, London, Contract
I am currently on the look out for a Data Architect with strong Salesforce experience and knowledge. You will be working with the GSI to deliver a greenfield implementation of Sales and Service Cloud. This client is looking to move quickly and Responsibilities
- Lead data management and migration project
- Develop, maintain, and review data processes and architecture for both on-premise and cloud-based data systems
- Conduct team reviews and recommend data modeling, administrative, and design improvements
- Demonstrate ability to learn and research advanced data technologies and concepts, learning new skills and software as necessary
- Work closely with team members to optimise database queries
- Demonstrate high-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Produce highly detailed document artefacts and maintain them for the duration of projects
- Assess all risks and offer mitigation strategies, communicating impacts to project across multiple channels
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.