My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a team player and fast learner.
- Build customized solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce
- Develop code using a structured, logical and object-oriented approach
- Integrate Salesforce.com with other systems using standard ETL tools such as Informatica Cloud, Boomi, Cast Iron, Pervasive, and Jitterbit
- Perform Data Migrations
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelors Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years software development experience specific to Salesforce
- SFDC Certifications highly desired: Developer and Advanced Developer, Sales/Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com/Force.com experience: Apex, Visualforce, APIs (SOAP, REST, Meta-data, Streaming, Bulk), Declarative features
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.