Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization in looking for a motivated and dedicated Sales Operations Manager!
The perfect candidate will have supported a quickly growing sales team and understand best practices, how to organize their data, and how to read and present it. You've seen organizations use Salesforce traditionally and are comfortable gathering requirements and working hands on to customize and scale the platform.
You will be working directly with the business stakeholders to implement and continually improve lead to cash processes by identifying ways Salesforce can enable Sales and Marketing to be more effective, providing data transparency for decision making at the executive level of the organization! Responsibilities
- Own the Salesforce platform as sole Salesforce Administrator
- Own full development lifecycle for sales support systems
- Deliver Sales performance insights by leveraging CRM and data systems
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to develop sales process and Strategy
- Create a roadmap for translating Sales and Marketing Strategy into a scalable business process
- Automate sales process to increase rep focus and efficiency
- Deliver measurable gains in sales efficiency and revenue through systemic sales enablement
- Several years of hands-on Salesforce experience as an administrator
- Quote to Cash and Renewal process experience (CPQ highly preferred)
- You've worked with and helped enable sales teams of varying sizes
- You are familiar with Agile
- You've used marketing automation tools such as Pardot and/or Marketo
- You have strong written and verbal communication presentation skills
- You can lead process change management including training and documentation
- You use tasks, workflow, and automation to drive rep activity and efficiency
- Implemented Forecasting and Sales Performance analytics Best Practices
- Delivered Pipeline and Sales Performance reporting
- Very Comfortable accessing, manipulating and presenting data to senior stakeholders
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.