Technical Salesforce Administrator / London - up to £70K
Opportunity for an experienced salesforce professional to join a fast moving and fun organisation. The role is a hybrid role which would allow you to use your experiences gained as well as allow for the development of new skills on new emerging platforms such as Einstein Analytics.
You will become an integral part of the platform operations team, responsible for providing configuration and development support to both pre-sales and implementation teams. They are responsible for leading upgrades and patching of the organisation as well as their clients environments.
This opportunity offers all the perks of a leading global company, with a competitive salary plus performance related bonuses and the opportunity to work in an exciting London location.Essential Behaviours and Knowledge:
If You would like the opportunity to join an exciting global company with genuine career opportunities please get in touch to avoid missing out.
- Education & Qualifications
- Salesforce certified Administration
- Salesforce certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce certified Platform App Builder
- Professional services domain expertise
- Salesforce Administration
- Deep knowledge of core Salesforce Platform features
- Understanding of Meta data and the Meta data API
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to listen
- High sense of operational excellence, disciplined working and effective time management
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Neil Cushley at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 826 6682
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy