Salesforce.com Senior Technical Consultant - Salesforce.com - DC Metro Area - $125K-135K Annual + Benefits + REMOTE OPTIONSalary:
DC Metro AreaTechnology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
July 11th 2018Reference:
Client with offices in the DC Metro Area looking for a Salesforce.com Technical Consultant to join their team as the primary POC for SFDC maintenance, enhancement and customization. Great opportunity to join a well-established SFDC team. This position will oversee all aspects of SFDC best practice implementation and system customization moving forward.
The proper candidate will be able to read and review code (create simple code of their own) working hands on with SFDC Developers while also overseeing declarative efforts and mapping architectural design.Responsibilities
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and delivery.
- Provide team code review and technical oversight, manage project tasks, track schedules and timelines.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Manage monthly feature releases via rotation with other Application Administrators
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Advanced Salesforce CRM experience
- Background in working with key stakeholders to understand key business challenges
- Ability to plan ahead and solution for future
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with Apex & Visualforce as well as point and click tools
- Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Extensive experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
Brianna at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3374) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.