Salesforce Senior Technical Consultant - Bethesda, Maryland - $125K-$135K + Benefits/Bonus + Remote OptionSalary:
$125,000 - $135,000 AnnualLocation:
Salesforce.com Jobs Job Type:
July 11th, 2018Reference:
Our client in Bethesda, Maryland is looking for a Salesforce.com Technical Consultant to join their team as the primary point of contact for SFDC maintenance, enhancement and customization on a project-to-project basis. Great opportunity to join a well-established SFDC team of several developers, one SFDC Admin and one SFDC Analyst. This position will be responsible for all aspects of SFDC best practice implementation and system customization moving forward.
Candidate should be able to read and review code (create simple code of their own) and work hands on with SFDC Developers, while also overseeing declarative efforts and mapping architectural design. This candidate will also work in an environment with flexible working hours, the chance to be a shareholder, team incentives, internal education courses and the exposure to challenging projects.Responsibilities
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and delivery.
- Provide team code review and technical oversight, manage project tasks, track schedules and timelines.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Manage monthly feature releases via rotation with other Application Administrators
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Salesforce CRM experience strongly preferred
- Background in working with key stakeholders to understand key business challenges strongly preferred
- Ability to plan ahead and solution for future
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with Apex & Visualforce as well as point and click tools strongly preferred
- Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure
- Experience working on cross- functional projects preferred
- Strong understating of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
Danny at phone: 212 594 1495 (ext 3382) Email: email@example.com