Trainee Business Consultant/Trainee IT Consultant
Mason Frank Tech Academy is on the hunt for tech professionals who want to fast track their career as a business or IT consultant in the Salesforce ecosystem. Our industry leading training academy will provide all the support required to set ambitious candidates up for a career in Salesforce.Location - London
You will complete your training at our London office, which overlooks The Shard and Tower Bridge.What we are looking for
The role is intended for ambitious and experienced tech professionals with a keen business mind, who are looking for a focus technology to specialise in. While the Salesforce ecosystem is growing rapidly, it is currently experiencing a shortage of skilled professionals, which is why this exciting opportunity has become available.
Applicants will ideally have two years of experience in a business or technology environment, and will appreciate the impact that technology has on business processes, customer care, and sales. You will preferably have also completed a degree in a relevant IT, computing, or business subject, however this is not essential.
Applicants will have interest or experience in programming, data administration, business analysis, CRM platforms, or related technology.
Confidence and self-assurance, strong analytical ability, and good decision-making skills are essential.What we do
Mason Frank is a specialist in delivering permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals to Salesforce partners across the globe. Since 2010, we have placed over 4,750 SFDC professionals in businesses spanning a wide range of industries.
Our Tech Academy focuses on fast tracking graduates into a Salesforce career. Initially you will undergo 8 weeks of fully funded training, consisting of a mixture of Salesforce-accredited training and key professional skills that we share with people in our workforce. Following graduation you will have a 2-year contract that will see you placed at a Salesforce partner or end-user, to gain practical experience whilst at the same time getting continued training and further certifications. At the end of the 2-year contract you will be a highly valuable resource, be able to demand a salary of £40k+ and be able to seek employment in most countries.Responsibilities
What's in it for you?
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- You will be expected to execute activities such as data mapping, object modelling, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Performing data analysis, requirements, design, and migration
- Executing testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
- Managing and maintaining client account relationships
- Work in conjunction with the IT team to develop internal systems
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training at our London office
- Paid Salesforce Admin Certifications
- Experience in CRM administration using Salesforce cloud technology
- A foot in the door of some of the world's most reputable Salesforce, IT, and Cloud organisations
- You will be trained to collaborate with Sales, Service Cloud, and Marketing professionals to utilise Salesforce
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Mason Frank Tech Academy journey
- Opportunity to be part of dominant but still-emerging technology market
- At the end of the 2 years you should command market salaries of >£40k and be able to utilise your skills anywhere in the world!
Mason Frank Tech Academy
Centennium House, 5th Floor, 100 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DL