Salesforce Solutions Architect - Toronto, Ontario - 6 Month Contract
This emerging Salesforce partner is looking for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect. You will be communicating with management to map out fresh Sales Cloud implementations, process flows and business requirements. Work will be done on a as needed basis. You will be working around 15 hours per week initially, and there is a potential to gain more hours in time.Role & Responsibility:
- Communicate with upper-level management to plan out business specs and implementations.
- Be on-site to plan out scoping, user testing and training.
- Incorporate various technologies with Salesforce.com.
- Is local to the greater Toronto area and available to be on-site when necessary.
- Work samples of previous project plans.
- Completed at least three Sales Cloud implementations.
- Has experience with technical design and architecture.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Has strong communication skills.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 576-7670 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)