Salesforce AdministratorSalesforce Administrator - Salesforce - $120,000 - Travel
Are you an experienced Salesforce Administrator who is looking to take their career to the next level? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! In this position, you will be working alongside various people from different departments of the organization in order to get a better understanding of business requirements. While doing this, you will communicate these requirements to your technical team in order to make improvements and integrations to the existing system. Moreover, you will be expected to keep up-to-date with new technologies and convey how they could benefit the organization. Responsibilities:
- Communicate with organization members to understand what is needed out of the system
- Work with developers to convert these requirements into a functioning system
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with the users and technical team to resolve in a timely manner.
- Preform data cleansing to maintain data quality in SFDC
- Provide constant analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules
- Daily administration and maintenance of SFDC including managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, and customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations.
- Strong working knowledge of SFDC platform
- Advanced communication skills to communicate with organization members and technical team
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow
- Comfort in taking initiative to improve business operation
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Bonus Potential
- Opportunity To Travel
- Work With An Industry Leading Organization
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.