Senior Marketing Cloud Consultant - Richmond, Virginia - $110K - $120K + Bonus/Benefits + Remote OptionSalary:
$110,000 - $120,000 AnnualLocation:
July 12, 2018Reference:
Expanding Salesforce.com partner seeking experienced Salesforce.com Cloud Consultants to join their team. Excellent opportunity to work with an established, highly innovative team that takes tremendous pride in SFDC best practice initiatives and quality of their products.
Collaborate with a team of experienced SFDC Developers, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers to enhance business processes through the utilization of SFDC. Work closely with internal teams and business experts to assimilate proper technologies, strategies, information and innovative solutions to achieve distinctive business improvements. Option to work remotely with less than 10% travel.Requirements
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Pardot or Marketo, Automation Studio, Content Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a client facing role
- Marketing Cloud certification a plus
- Experience working at an administrator level within the Marketing Cloud platform
- Salesforce Administrator certification a plus
- Experience in client relationship management
- Familiarity with project management technology a plus
- Familiarity with marketing strategy a plus
- Interaction with stakeholders to collect and understand business requirements
- Incorporate different tools such as segmentation, automation, tracking, and analytics to make data-driven decisions to optimize email campaigns.
- Understand Web Service offerings and Marketing Cloud Connect
- Configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP).
- Work directly with various departments such as Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing
- Customization of new fields, objects, page layouts, workflow rules, list views, etc.
- Strong compensation package including annual bonus
- Remote flexibility
- Full health benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Lunch club
- Bi-Annual black tie events
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.