My client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team in Chicago, Illinois. This person will lead business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business, and define best business practice. This role is ideal for someone who is seeking an opportunity to actively improve and maintain an end user system, working closely with the developers and stakeholders. Requirements
- 2-4 years of Salesforce implementation experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred.
- Background in business and proven ability to support business growth.
- Gathering and translating business requirements from various groups within the organization.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet project timelines.
- Perform configuration and customization of Salesforce platform (workflows, dashboards, custom objects, basic triggers, etc.)
- Develop AppExchange solutions and add-ons to enhance CRM.
- Provide specific requirements for Salesforce Developers/ Programmers.
- Maintain business process documentation and resolve critical production issues.
The client is an established company that seeks a Business Analyst to come in and promote growth with exceptional business sense through the Salesforce Platform. Friendly company culture, collaboration and growth as a Salesforce specialist will come with the job.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.