Salesforce.com Systems Analyst - SFDC - Arlington, VA - $100K-120K Annual + Benefits + REMOTE OPTIONSalary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
July 12th 2018Reference:
Are you ready to challenge yourself with a new role? My client is looking for an energetic Salesforce.com Systems Analyst to join their team. You will work closely with clients and management to analyze and report significant data relating to daily workflows. You will collaborate with project managers, developers, and system administrators to implement CRM customizations and solutions. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-established SFDC team! Responsibilities
- Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Advanced Salesforce experience
- Manage SFDC development to ensure compliance with internal governance and standards
- Develop functional specifications for system features and reports
- Create standard profiles and roles and document processes for onboarding/deleting users
- Participate in user requirement sessions to identify opportunities for process improvement and technical solutions
- Monitor design and execution by 3rd party vendors to ensure compliance with internal architecture and governance
- Create user training documents, conduct user training
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing and researching data integrity/accuracy
- ADM201 Required
- DEV401 Strongly preferred
- Client needs to add an experienced Systems Analyst to their team of Salesforce professionals. They are in need of assistance with CRM troubleshooting and solution implementation. Experience in these aspects of SFDC is essential for this role. An excellent opportunity to move into an important role with a growing and exciting firm that offers great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Brianna at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3374) Email: email@example.com
Looking forward to connecting you to your dream job!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.