Remote Salesforce Developer - Up to £70,000
My client is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer, to work remotely on their Salesforce, Sales, Service and Marketing orgs. Ability to explain working in a non technical manner is a key skill in this role as, well as a strong Salesforce Development background, Force.com knowledge, and API intergration.
This role would be perfect for someone with a partner background and looking to work 100% remote.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apex and Visualforce batch coding
- Lightning development experience
- Pardot development experience
- API integration via REST/SOAP
- Practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API.
- Consulting background is preferred.
- Ability to translate technical information to non technical staff/Stakeholders is essential
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- Ceritified DEV 401+
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy