My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Manager to work closely and collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to effectively deliver solutions that address customer requirements for all SFDC needs that align with the business strategy.
The Salesforce Manager will use technical expertise, business savviness, vision, and Salesforce experience to build key business systems and processes. The Salesforce Manager will coach and manage a team of Business Analysts, Salesforce.com Administrators and third party developers who work closely together to meet the business needs of the company. Additionally, the Salesforce Manager needs to thrive on being collaborative, provide direction, mentorship and coaching, and enjoy working in an Agile scrum environment.Responsibilities:
- Manage project requests from all teams throughout the company
- Determine priority and schedule of requests per importance and overall company directives at any given time
- Manage implementations from proposal to delivery
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Develop a thorough understanding of the project requirements then apply industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that meets or exceeds functional requirements
- Develop training and knowledge transfer to Power Users throughout the company to insure an increase in skill set and experts throughout the company
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals and meet important deadlines
- Conduct meetings with your direct reports to address individual issues, team workload and projects and give direction regarding company and department policies and procedures
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of Salesforce related implementation experience
- Experience managing two full life-cycle implementations with strong expertise in 2 or more of the modules
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, analytical, decisive
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.