My client located in beautiful Southern California is in need of a Senior Salesforce developer. They are an industry leading hospitality organization who operate luxury resorts and timeshares. They are seeking a skilled Salesforce developer to join their team to expand and grow their CRM platform. This opportunity will provide you with an exciting Salesforce challenge as well being in a leadership role and mentor/oversee a team of Salesforce professionals.Key Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with extensive development and coding on the Salesforce platform
- Background with apex, visualforce, workflows, custom components, triggers
- Lightning experience is required, must be skilled in creating custom lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce service, sales, and marketing clouds is preferred
- Salesforce communities experience
- Strong technical & functional skills
If you are interested and looking for your next career opportunity please reach out to John Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org
or reach out to 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.