Salesforce Developer - $130k - Brooklyn, NY
My client, an emerging leader in the Hospitality and Healthcare Industry, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. This role will be responsible for the technical development, configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end user experience in mind.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless SFDC based functionality
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Lightning to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Drive low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- At least 2 years of experience developing on the Force.com platform with Visual Force, Apex, Controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader
- Experience with Lightning components
- Experience with SFDC Deployment tools (such as ant / eclipse)
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing process and potential alternatives.
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to email@example.com or call John at 212-594-1495 (ext 3350).
SFDC / Salesforce.com / New York City / New York / New Jersey / Salesforce Developer
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We have a reputable history of successfully placing strong candidates in Salesforce opportunities with fast growing companies. We work with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New York and New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com jobs are. I specialize in Salesforce recruitment for the NY/NJ area. With my main focus in this area, I have great relationships with all of my clients, which equips me with the proper knowledge to assist in guiding you through the interview process. Apply now to secure your spot for an interview and meet the team! Learn more about the opportunity by contacting me at 212-594-1495 (ext 3350) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.