My Client is looking for a fulltime Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team! As a Salesforce Business Analyst at this company you will act as the liaison between IT and business stakeholders. You will also be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements. My client is looking for someone with excellent analytical skills and a desire to grow with the team!
- Assist with Salesforce implementation
- Play a key role in deployment
- Handle all business needs and requirements to help resolve challenges
- Manage implementation of the new system
- Train new and existing end users
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Functional and technical Salesforce experience
- Understanding business needs
- Experience working on full implementation lifecycles
Apply now for an immediate response. email@example.com
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Monthly company social events
- Annual black tie company events
- Health insurance, dental insurance, transit benefits, and 401K plan
- Paid time off: 19 days' PTO
- Summer Friday hours
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.