A client of mine in the financial industry is looking for a Salesforce Administer to maintain and grow their platform! You will be responsible for recommendations on the implementation and design of the Salesforce Platform. They are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of Salesforce capabilities and functions.
If you are a motivated individual with a positive attitude who is looking to share their expertise of the Salesforce platform with other employees, please apply now!Requirements
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience creating dashboards, workflows, reports, validation, rules, record types, approval processes, page layouts, etc.
- Experience with CPQ and Salesforce API is a plus
- Function with teams across the enterprise to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Strong compensation package including bonus
- Remote flexibility
- Full health benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Pension & 401K
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 Ext 3302 or email@example.com