Salesforce Administrator, Columbia, SC, $40 p/h
Mason Frank is seeking a highly motivated Salesforce administrator to work with a growing Salesforce end user. The objective of this Salesforce position is to coordinate and manage a Salesforce team during the full customization of the Salesforce platform from start to finish. Salesforce Lightning experience is crucial. Full time position (40 hours per week). This position is located in the Columbia, SC area. Role and Responsibility
Requirements and Skills
- Full customization from a Salesforce classic to Lightning framework
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Collaboration with the business side to resolve issues and decide upon the key processes of the Salesforce project.
- Experience working with development team
- Remote flextime
- Ability to provide support and training to the end user
- Local to Columbia, SC or willing to relocate
All applicants encouraged to apply now!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of hands on Salesforce administrative experience
- Salesforce ADMIN 201 Certified
- 6 months+ of Lightning experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at email@example.com or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Salesforce Administrator, Columbia, SC, $40 p/h